Professionally, I’m a digital project manager/producer/strategist with experience managing all sorts of web and digital projects. I’ve worked on and led website migrations, moving from proprietary content management systems to WordPress and Drupal. I also manage the creation of other digital products, such as databases, maps, page layouts, brand collateral, and videos, just to name a few. Throughout all projects I have experience (and enjoy!) collaborating with different teams such as visual designers, UX designers, web developers, and communication specialists to bring concepts and ideas to life. I’ve served as a webmaster both professionally and personally, and I enjoy thinking of new ways to convey information and deliver experiences in the digital space.
You can read more about my skills on LinkedIn.
Here are some of the projects I’ve worked on:
- ChemIDP: An American Chemical Society product, an individual development plan designed specifically for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars in the chemical sciences.
- Workplace Financial Wellness Services Directory: Managed the production of an online directory of a variety of workplace financial wellness providers that work with companies to implement financial wellness services and programs.
- Pew Research Center Research Methodology: Helped with the creation of a site section devoted to reports, blog posts, and other general information pages devoted to the research methods used across Pew Research Center.
- Multiracial in America: Managed the digital dissemination effort for a Pew Research Center survey report on multiracial Americans, including an online report, digital essay, and several interactives and videos.
- Modern Immigration Wave Brings 59 Million to U.S.: Managed the digital components of a large Hispanic trends report release that included interactive charts, infographics, a map, and timeline.
- LGBT in Changing Times: Managed the web, report, and interactives production processes for a large multi-research team release focused on LGBT Americans.