Professionally, I’m a digital and web project manager/producer/strategist with experience managing all sorts of web and digital projects. I’ve worked on and led website migrations, moving from proprietary content management systems to WordPress and Drupal. I also managed the creation of other digital products, such as databases, maps, page layouts, brand collateral, and videos, just to name a few. I have experience with rebranding and logo work as well.
You can read more about my skills on LinkedIn.
Here are some of the projects I’ve worked on:
- ChemIDP: An American Chemical Society product, an individual development plan designed specifically for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars in the chemical sciences.
- Workplace Financial Wellness Services Directory: Managed the production of an online directory of a variety of workplace financial wellness providers that work with companies to implement financial wellness services and programs.
- Pew Research Center Research Methodology: Helped with the creation of a site section devoted to reports, blog posts, and other general information pages devoted to the research methods used across Pew Research Center.
- Multiracial in America: Managed the digital dissemination effort for a Pew Research Center survey report on multiracial Americans, including an online report, digital essay, and several interactives and videos.
- Modern Immigration Wave Brings 59 Million to U.S.: Managed the digital components of a large Hispanic trends report release that included interactive charts, infographics, a map, and timeline.
- LGBT in Changing Times: Managed the web, report, and interactives production processes for a large multi-research team release focused on LGBT Americans.
Some Other Stuff